Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lost morning

I lost this morning.  I slept until 8:45 - I was just so tired from last night...I couldn't sleep when I got home last night.  I was exhausted but because I sat down all day in an uncomfortable chair, my legs kept jumping and I couldn't get to sleep.  After I woke up, had breakfast, read the paper, I almost fell asleep again!  I finally got going around 11:15!  I had to get groceries so I went then.  When I got home I ate my lunch and then sat down with my legs up...and fell asleep!!

When I woke up I went outside and mowed.  I just finished and Dave came home to mow!!  Talk about good timing.  I had put a beef roast on in the slow cooker, so we had a good supper of roast beef and Fareway potato salad, with watermelon for dessert!

Now it's bedtime again - maybe it was a wasted day instead of just a wasted morning!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...