Sunday, September 1, 2013

Yay!

We're home!  Safely!!  It's going to feel good to sleep in our own bed tonight!  I've already taken a nap there, but I'm ready for a long sleep!

We got home about 2:15 or so, unloaded the car.  I took an allergy pill, which made me fall asleep, and Dave went to get some groceries!  Now Dave's asleep in his chair and I'm watching the race.  I wasn't happy about who won the race, but it was a pretty good race!

We had a great time in Indiana.  The family get-together was lots of fun.  I think there were 31 of us there.  Good food, good fellowship and some great pictures which I'll try to upload tomorrow.  Right now I'm going to bed!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...