Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday

When I got on here just a minute ago, I realized that I forgot to blog last night...sorry.  I got home from card class about 8:30, had a dish of ice cream for supper, and sat in my chair with heat and the vibrator on my back.  It hurt so bad!  I didn't even think about blogging - I just wanted to get my back stretched out!  So I went to bed!

Last night we got almost an inch of needed rain!  It sounded wonderful though...rain hitting on the windows and thunder in the air!!  Thank you, God!  Today was a painful day; my back still hurt.  I had a massage this afternoon, though, and now I feel much better!  When I carry my stamping supplies in and out of church and then stand on my feet for the most part of 3 hours, my back/hip start to screaming and that was what was going on.

I had to take an allergy pill today because when I woke up, I was sneezing and my nose was running. The allergy pill cleared it up immediately.  The combination of the allergy pill and the massage forced me to take a nap this afternoon.  Hopefully I'll sleep tonight - I'm still tired!

I had a strange thing happen with my laptop.  Last night my little h and little c wouldn't work in Facebook.  The capital h and c were fine....This morning I decided to check to see if it was also happening in Word and it wasn't.  That's odd - it was only happening in Facebook, so I figured I'd been hacked.  I rebooted my laptop thinking that would be the first thing Dell asked me to do.  After I did that, all of my letters were working again.  Now, how could that happen??  I'll have to remember to ask my nieces, the programmers, to see if they know how works!  I guess that's a true Pondering by Peg!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...