Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Air's back on!

It got a lot muggier today, so this afternoon I turned the air back on!  It's supposed to be in the 90's again for the next 4-5 days with no rain in sight!  We really, really need rain!!

This was a busy day for me.  I had a massage followed by getting our meds in order for the next month.  Then I put away the clean dishes and by the time I'd done that, it was time for bells practice.  We play in church Sunday - oh my!  I hope we do okay!  After bells I came back home and we had BLTs, then it was off to choir practice.  We practiced about 11 songs.  You use lots of oxygen when you sing for an hour straight, so now I'm really tired!

Tomorrow starts really early for me.  I have a doctor's appointment at 8:30 AM!  Usually I'm not even up and about that early!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...