Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday

All of these beautiful warm days are spoiling us.  When it starts to turn cool, we're going to be complaining!  I can just hear it now!!  Here it is September 5th and we're still in the 90's with lows around 70...certainly not September weather in Iowa!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning in Fairfield bright and early.  I got there with about 5 minutes to spare and within a couple of minutes I was called back to a room, had my vitals taken, and started deleting emails from my phone.  Dr. Hill came in right away.  I think it's nice to have the first appointment of the day.  Usually doctors are on time for their first appointments!  They drew some blood and Dr Hill told me no news was good news...unfortunately they called me this afternoon.  I was busy working in the Food Pantry at our church so I missed the call.  I sure hope there's nothing wrong...I didn't fast, though, so my blood was probably all messed up.  I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

Food Pantry was really busy this afternoon.  I'm sure we set another record for participants.  Last month we set a record with around 140 families served.  I saw #147 today, so I'm sure we had a record number again today!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...