Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fun Day

I had a fun day today.  Dave went to work this morning, as usual, and I finished the 3rd book in the Bellingwood series by Diane Greenwood Muir.  It's a fun series set in a fictional town of Bellingwood, Iowa, on Hwy 17 between Ames and Boone.  They're all easy reading...just fun to read.  The heroine is very likable and believable, and makes you feel exactly what she's going through!  The 4th book is supposed to out this fall - October, I think.  I can hardly wait!

I also worked on our financial reports because we had a meeting with our adviser, and I got Dave to take all of the old paperwork to the bank for shredding!!  Yay!  Then this evening I had sorority where I had to do a program on "You Light Up My Life".  I chose our Florida home as something that lights up our lives - we love it there!

Oh, I almost forgot - I even got to watch hummers today.  The windows were open and the feeder was very busy!!



It was a great day!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...