Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday already

One thing about being busy - time flies.  I can't believe that it's Friday already!  Where did this week go?  I had PEO this morning, just across the street.  We had a great meeting.  We initiated Liz into our sisterhood - she will be a wonderful addition to our chapter.  There were 27 regular members, 1 guest, and Liz - 29!!  Our guest speaker talked about getting healthy.  I sure wish I had some motivation!  She told me to come to the Y and join the Silver Sneakers group which she leads.  It would be fun, but I'm leaving for points south soon...maybe I'll do that in the spring when I return!

We had about 1/2 an inch of rain last night.  Sure could have used more, but I'm not complaining.  Every little bit is appreciated!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...