Thursday, September 19, 2013

Loving the rain!

Today it was hotter here than in Florida - again!  But this evening, a huge front blew through and cooled things down.  Plus it's RAINING!!  I hope it rains all night!  We're so far behind, we still wouldn't catch up!

Today was a fun day.  I played 7s from Hell with Ann, Juliene and 3 other ladies.  Unfortunately our team got beat by 135 points!  Pretty close game though!  We've taught several people how to play 7s so hopefully they'll continue to play over the winter and we can play all next summer!

Tonight we had a card class - 10 ladies.  We didn't get done until later tonight.  For some reason the cards took more time than past classes.  They were pretty cards!  This is one of them.  All products are from Stampin' Up, of course!  These two cards are made from Daydream Medallions and the coordinating floral framelits.  They may be my favorite set of all time!  The Christmas card we made is also using these sets, but I don't have a picture of it I guess.

 This is just another example of the way you can use the framelits!  Love them!
More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...