Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood!  We were still hotter than Florida, although with the humidity Florida FELT hotter!  I had a fun day, after I got going!

I went to church this morning to practice bells with two other ringers.  We felt pretty good about our ringing when we were done practicing!  Hopefully we'll do well on Sunday!

Finally I got to talk to the doctor's office this morning.  It seems that I'm anemic - explains why I'm so tired and why I barely had a high enough hemoglobin reading to give blood last week.  Mine was 12.5 and you must be at 12.5 in order to give blood.  I have to take some iron pills and then do a couple more tests before I leave for the winter - yuck!

After lunch, I went to the Club to play cards with Ann, Juliene, and Penny.  Juliene and I won by 10 points.  I've never played where the score was that close!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...