Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day

Labor Day is NOT a day for working - so we didn't!!  We even slept in this morning!  Dave actually slept until 7:00 which is entirely unheard of in Iowa!  When he's down South he can sleep that late, but not up here.  This morning was a lazy one - just took our time getting ready for the day.  I read and hated to put my book down, but I finally made myself.

We went to see Sudi & Howard - we hadn't seen them for a long time.  It was good to get together.  Plus we had a good lunch!  Unfortunately the ice cream machine was out of order...but that was the only downer of the day!

We came back to O-town and took a bike ride.  It was hotter riding our bikes than it seemed to be just sitting outside!  Oh, maybe that's because I'm so out of shape!  I made it up all of the hills without stopping, getting off, and pushing my bike up the hill!  That's an accomplishment in itself.

This evening, we've just been hanging out!  I loved having Dave at home today!  This week is a really busy one for me.  I have at least one thing every day - some days 2 things and one day I've got 3 different things!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...