Saturday, October 5, 2013

Beautiful Day!

What a beautiful day!  It was a little chilly this morning, so I decided to wear long pants to work outside at church.  That was a mistake!  I about cooked!  Too hot for me.  When I came home about 1:45, I immediately changed into shorts and that's what I'm still wearing!!  Love this crispness this evening.  It's already 49 here.  Supposed to drop to the upper 30's tonight - I'm NOT going to like that!

This evening we went to Sudi & Howard's for liver & onions.  Very good dinner with very good friends!  The margaritas were very good, too!  We met lots of traffic coming home.  I hope they hadn't all been in the Oktoberfest tent!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...