Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday

This week sure went fast!  I had PEO this morning and I got drenched going to it.  First of all, it was raining when I left the house, but I couldn't find my umbrella.  As hard as it was raining, I didn't think it could last long, but I didn't sit in my car long enough...I got pretty wet!  We had a good meeting, with a speaker who does mission work in Uganda.  She was very interesting to listen to.

Since Dave isn't working any more this summer, he's been winterizing around here.  It sounds like he's just in time, too.  The weather forecast calls for some colder days after this storm front goes through tonight.

We worked on taking clothes to the Klassi Kloset this afternoon, also.  So we will get our deduction for the year now.  We've both got lists that we're working on, trying to get ready to leave.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...