Sunday, October 6, 2013

Dreary & Cold

It's cold here!!  And wet, too!!!  Right now it's 47 here and 80 in Clearwater...hmmm!  I'm pondering!!  The rest of the week is supposed to be in the 70's so I guess I can handle being here this week.  I've got too much to do to be gone yet anyway.  This week is packed with packing, packing, packing!  I have a few things on my list that I've also got to get done - mostly calling to change addresses.  Plus, we're going to Gilbert to see Cindy & Joel before we leave.

Dave and a bunch from church cleaned the ditches today in the rain...I'm glad my back won't allow me to do that.  I had to wear long pants to church today - that's two days more than I wore long pants all of last year!!  I came home from church and changed into my shorts, but I must say it was too cold for shorts today, definitely!  I had my space heater running or a blanket over my legs most of the day.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...