Thursday, October 10, 2013

Beautiful Day!

It was another beautiful day here!  I love 75 degree days!  I had to deliver some Stampin' Up orders today, so while the cleaning lady was here I got that done.  It was fun finding out that Bev S had my name for secret sister and I love my magnetic yard sign.  We've decided to use it here in Iowa, but we're not going to put it out until when we get back in the Spring.

I also got a bunch of my stuff packed today AND I got two of my cards ready for Saturday morning's class!  I've still got one more to do and I think I can get it done tomorrow afternoon!

This afternoon I ran to Libertyville to pick up one of Aunt Helen's paintings.  I opened the sun roof and cranked the 50's tunes - it was a beautiful day for a drive!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...