Monday, October 7, 2013

Beautiful Day

I went to my last BRT for the summer this morning.  I'm really going to miss this group.  I have learned so much about Jesus and his short 3 years of teaching because of this group.  We not only have our Pastor David, but we also have Pastor Jane in the group, too.  Plus Mary and Fran are Bible scholars and very well versed in the Bible...it's extremely intimidating to be in their presence sometimes!  The rest of us (about 6 of us) are just novices when it comes to the Bible, so it's really been fun for us!  We almost got through with John 19 today, but not quite.  I'm going to go ahead and read and study the rest of the book.  Pastor Jane talked about Skyping me, so we'll see.

I got all of the utility companies called today - that's one of my special jobs.  I've got the post office form filled out to give to my mailman tomorrow.  Then I've got to start packing some paperwork, etc.  Since we're not coming home for Christmas, I have to take all my receipts with me so I can get the tax papers together.  I'm also in charge of setting timers on the lamps and changing addresses for prescriptions.  Plus we're going to Ames to see Cindy on Wednesday and I've got a couple of church events this week and I am working for the Lord's Cupboard on Friday morning!  Whew - I'm busy, busy, busy!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...