Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday?

This week is really going fast.  We are trying to get everything done before we leave...but we keep getting interruptions, too.  Today the furnace guy came to make sure our furnace was okay.  Tomorrow is our trip up north.  Thursday the cleaning lady comes.  Saturday morning I have a card class that I haven't even started preparing for - eeeek!!  That's scary!

I was able to get my secret sister's Christmas present today, plus I got stuff for the Christmas shoeboxes at church.  I paid bills and got Quicken working on my laptop.  I also went thru all my magazines and threw away all I'd already looked at and made a pile to take on our trip with us.  I've still got lots to do, but I've made a big dent on my list!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...