Thursday, October 3, 2013

Grrrrr...

I can't believe we lost that football game.  I'm a little p.o.'d right now.  We beat ourselves, but I felt like the officials (and definitely the announcers) knew that Texas should win, so made calls accordingly.  I didn't think all of the pass interference calls were legitimate and that would have made a huge difference in the 4th quarter.  Oh well, it's over and I have got to get over it!

I had a great day.  I got up, ate breakfast, read the paper and went back to sleep.  I got up at 11:30, took my shower and went to the Oktoberfest tent for a brat at lunch.  Those brats are really good!!

This afternoon we both worked at church for our Food Pantry.  We had lots and lots of people!  It's amazing how many new ones were there today.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...