Friday, November 15, 2013

Pumpkin

I've got to get this written because at 10:00 Dave turns into a pumpkin and wants to go to bed!  It's funny because he says this every night and if it's after 10 he says he turned into a pumpkin 10 minutes ago or however minutes it is past 10!!  He's so predictable!!  I'm tired tonight, so I don't mind going to bed at 10!!

Today was a drizzly day, so I didn't even get my bike ridden!  Connie came over and we worked on the phone directory for about 2 hours.  I've got to figure out how to get this formatted so that it'll print on 8 1/2 x 11 paper - 2 pages to each sheet.  I  formatted it to fit on 8 1/2 x 14 paper...ugh.  I'm not sure how to do this to get it to where we can read it.  I'm afraid the print will be too small!

I played cards tonight while Dave painted at 441.  He's finally done painting, but now he's got to get all of his tools out of there and move things back where they belong.  I'll help him with this.  He also worked at Heckarts this morning - they've got the floor done except for the lanai.  I think they'll start it next week.  The guys are ready to retire from putting down flooring...it's getting too hard for them to get up and down as many times as they need to.  As for cards, I'm a winner again!  Maryetta and I cleaned up tonight!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...