Saturday, November 16, 2013

Gray day again

The sun came out for about 3 minutes today...I wonder if the people from St Petersburg who say that St Pete averages 361 sunny days a year would count today as a sunny day?  I wouldn't!!  I'm tired of gray - it's been this way now for 2 days...I need the sunshine!!

We had a good day, though.  Dave went to 441 to clean up his stuff.  I went down and helped him.  I also put up curtains and uncovered furniture.  Jim & Nancy came over so they helped, too.  I think Dave's got a bit more cleaning up to do and he missed one 7" piece of trim, so he's got to paint it and put it down and then he's completely done!!  Until the next project - the back bedroom is the only room that hasn't been painted and it looks mighty drab now!

At 2:00 a bunch of us went to the clubhouse for a surprise 65th birthday party for Donna, one of our Canadian friends.  She was totally surprised!  I counted at one time 44 people.  Good party!  So, we had breakfast at the clubhouse and mid-day snacks, cake & ice cream...no cooking today!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...