Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sleepy Sunday

I didn't want to get up this morning, so I dawdled a bit.  We made it to church which was good.  Sermon was about unity in the church and in our beliefs.  I'd like to hear Pastor David preach on this scripture.  After church we went to Cheddars for lunch.  It was delicious as always!  Thank you, Ron & Marcia, for the gift certificates!  When I go there, I have chicken tenders - there are 6 big ones on the plate, plus two side dishes.  Today I had red beans & rice and apples/yogurt.  Very, very good!

After lunch we went to the new Walmart behind Cheddars.  Big store!  We were able to find everything we wanted except Orville Redenbacher's white popcorn in a plastic jar...so I picked up a bag of Jolly Time white.  This popcorn is for 7s from Hell.  We all take turns buying the popcorn.  I hope the JT is good!

When we got home and unpacked our groceries, etc., I took a nap - a two-hour one.  Dave woke me up and again I didn't want to get up.  I guess I'm really tired.  I don't like gray days!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...