Friday, April 25, 2014

I'm tired!

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night, so I ended up taking a pill about midnight.  I finally went to sleep around 1:30 or so.  I am really tired today, though.  I had to be in Iowa City at 11:00.  I got in to see the doc on time and even got out of the parking lot without having to pay because the first hour is free!  Then I went to Oskaloosa on my way home.  I wanted to get Baby Benning a Cyclone outfit, so I went to the Mahaska Drug where they have a big selection of Cyclone stuff.  I got him this cute little outfit, some socks, a stocking cap, and a burp cloth - all with the current Cyclone logo.  Can't wait to see BB in them!  You think they'll know who got these clothes for him?

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...