Saturday, April 26, 2014

Long day today

We left here at 6:30 this morning, heading to Waverly for a baby shower for Kyle and Cassie's baby.  He's not due until June 3rd, but he's already 5 lbs 3 oz - yikes.  He could be a big boy!  The shower took place at The Wild Carrot, a sort of tea house in downtown Waverly.  Kaylee has worked there for several years now.  While I was at the shower, Dave was able to spend time with Bryan and Erin.  We took some Frushour furniture up to him...things that were handed down from the Frushour side of the family.  I also took quilts that were made by my grandma up for Linda and Vicki.  I had them numbered and then the girls drew  numbers out of a hat.  I thought that was the fairest way for Rhonda, since she couldn't be here.  Now I've got to figure out a way to get hers to Texas.

We left Waverly about 1:30 and got home about 4:45.  It's been a long day, driving 3 hours each way and leaving that early.  Dave's asleep in his chair and I'm about ready for bed.  I told Allison that I wouldn't be at her ballgames tomorrow.  I've just got to get back to sorting in my studio.  I think I told you we're showing the house Wednesday at 5:00 and that's not very far away.  Tomorrow's supposed to be a dreary day, so I won't mind being inside working.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...