Sunday, April 27, 2014

Soggy Sunday

We had a beautiful morning and day, up until about 3:00 or so.  At that time, a tornado went through Monroe County and we felt some of the effects.  We had very strong winds - uprooted a bunch of trees, picked up patio furniture, trampolines, etc.  Didn't have a lot of rain though.  I thought our flagpole was going to snap in two, but it didn't.

We got lots done again today.  Dave didn't go to church. He stayed home and worked.  I came home after church and got my craft room done - yay!  Plus I had a lady come today to take a bunch of batting and muslin for quilt guild.  I'm going to take the roll of batting down to the Amish to see if they'll take it for their projects.  We're getting there!

We had a couple call today about our place in Florida.  We should know from them by Tuesday.  What a whirlwind!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...