Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday at home

We had a good day here.  It was actually a nice day, weather-wise!  It was 68 when I looked, which meant it was warmer outside than it was inside.  When I was inside I covered up with a blanket!  I didn't want to turn on the furnace today!!

Church this morning was good as usual.  Pastor talked about patience and always trusting God.  It was a very meaningful sermon because we both tend to be a little impatient and want things to happen on our time schedule, not God's.  After church we went to Bubba Q's for lunch - there were 11 of us!  It was fun - we're going to miss Kagels when they leave!  Then it was nap-thirty and on to the things we needed to accomplish for today.  I wanted to go for a ride in the '56, but some gasket around the oil thingy broke - I guess it didn't like sitting for 6 months!  Must have dried out.  Dave aired up the tires on my bike and I rode around the driveway a few times.  I didn't feel like a long ride since I haven't ridden since I left Florida.

Today I want you to see Maggie Mae...I don't know if she's named after me or not.  She sure is a cutie!


She's Linda and Al's pup, a chocolate lab.  From the looks of her feet, she's going to be huge!  She'll have to be to keep up with Kyle's dogs, Kovu and Bandit (pitbull and pitbull/boxer mix).  Bandit is ornery, so I hope she picks up Kovu's behavior instead of Bandit's!  Little Baby Blaise is doing well,  but Cassie had to go back into the hospital today.  She can't get rid of the pre-eclampsia.  She's hoping it'll be gone by tomorrow.  So she and Blaise are spending the night together in the hospital tonight.  I think B is just sleeping through most of it!  I can't wait to see him in person!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...