Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday

Had a couple of funny things happen today.  I was looking for a copy of an invoice that I had on my desk on Friday and couldn't find it anywhere!  Finally, I decided to look in the scanner and there it was.  I realized after finding it that I'd scanned it just so I wouldn't lose it - haha!!

The other funny thing happened tonight in Washington.  The umpire was calling strikes that were way off the plate into the batter's box where a left-handed hitter would stand.  It was bad, so we (Bob, Ann, a lady behind me, and I) groaned rather loudly and I think Bob said something like, "Blue, that wasn't close to the plate."  So it happened again and again we groaned and Bob said, "Blue??"  The umpire turned around, walked to the fence and told Bob that was enough out of him!  Bob was going to get thrown out of a 12U game if he said it again!  After that we joked a lot about it and whispered if a strike was called that wasn't close to the plate!  I guess it was funnier in person  that it is in black and white here.  Sorry!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...