Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday

I'm beginning to wonder if realtors are even working in O-town.  We haven't had a single call for a showing, other than the first two which were before the house was even listed.  I guess I'll leave our bed unmade and underwear lying around and then leave for the day - maybe that'll bring potential buyers to town - haha!!

I didn't do much today - I just didn't feel well.  I was going to go to Allison's game this evening and I didn't feel well enough to do that even. I think the stress of the two homes in Florida (which should all be finalized next week) and this one being on the market, plus the lack of warm weather, is getting to me.  I have at least gotten almost all of my paperwork done...I still have to file and as you know, I hate doing that.

I did get some of our cards uploaded.  Here are the three that Juliene and I demo'd this past week.  They are all made entirely with Stampin' Up products.  This first one is a new stamp set called Works of Art.  I think it's going to be very popular!  I used Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar inks on Whisper White paper, backed with Crushed Curry cardstock.

 Our graduation card was made with the Pennants Bigz die and lots of scraps of Real Red and Whisper White.


 This is a simple card using Everything Eleanor and Petite Pairs stamps...just an easy peasy card!
 Hope you enjoyed them.  I've got more to show you!  Maybe tomorrow!  Have a great Sunday.

More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...