Sunday, August 17, 2014

Saturday on Sunday

I missed blogging last  night and it's all Dave's fault!  He said he was turning into a pumpkin and was going to bed.  Unfortunately I hadn't blogged yet when he asked if I was coming too.  So I went upstairs around 9:30.  Sorry.  It's funny though.  He goes to sleep immediately and I'm still awake until about 11:30.  Then he wakes me up at 7:30 in the morning and calls ME a sleepyhead!  What's that about?  I'm still awake two hours after he is...it's not my fault he gets up with the chickens!  I keep telling him he needs to stay up until at least 10!!  When we get to Florida, he'll still go to bed at 9:30 or 10, which is only 8:30 or 9 here!  I have a terrible time keeping with his sleep schedule - lol!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...