Sunday, September 28, 2014

Busy week

Sundays are usually wonderful days for me, and today was no exception.  Today's sermon was very enlightening, as was class 201 after worship.  We had a good group in class - fun to visit with them and hear about their faith journeys.

After church, Dave mowed the yard and around 2, Judy came over to go through all of our Christmas decorations.  She took everything for the Festival of Trees, which gives all of their profits to Habitat for Humanity.  So instead of selling them at a garage sale, we made a donation to Habitat!  Now if I could just find someone who would like my witches and/or my rabbits.  I'd love to get rid of them so I wouldn't have to have a garage sale at all.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...