Monday, September 29, 2014

Start of a busy week!

This is really going to be a busy week for me.  I have at least one thing every day and on some days I've got two things!  Today I had an 8:45 doctor's appointment for my last pap test - hooray!!  I guess once you're 65 you don't have to have those any more and that doesn't hurt my feelings at all!  Dr H also had my blood drawn for a blood panel.  When that was done, I hurried back to O-town because I needed to pick up Mary and take her to Bible Reading Time with me.  Her normal ride is out of town this week.  We had 8 at BRT, with 3 missing!!  We sure didn't get far.  We'll start Chapter 2 of James next Monday.

Tomorrow I've got two things, Wednesday I also have two and Thursday, too.  One will have to go on Thursday, though, because I'm taking Bob to Washington to watch Allison play VB.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...