Saturday, September 27, 2014

They are home!!

Yay!  Dave and the guys got home this afternoon and I'm so glad!  They had a good trip - found a couple of problems, but got them fixed.  It's nice having "experts" in the park!  Bob said they still had some things they were going to work on when we get down there in October.  I'm starting to get excited about getting there!  The paint colors look good - hope I like it as well when I get to see it in person.

I'm watching my Cyclones and I feel so badly for them.  Baylor is so good - I'll probably not stay up for the second half.  This is getting out of hand quickly.  I sure don't understand why the Baylor QB is playing.  He broke bones in his back and he's got extra padding on.  He'll wonder why he did this if he gets hit and gets paralyzed or something.

We've sure had some gorgeous weather this week, haven't we?!!  It's beautiful for another couple of days or so they say.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...