Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday

Day two of my business!  This morning, I picked up Queen (a lady who has been coming to our church the last few months).  I brought her here so she could go through the kitchen stuff we have ready for a garage sale.  I let her have whatever she wants.  Dave bought a small couch/loveseat so he and Queen's son took it over to her apartment.  After sending out an SOS for "stuff" to our church members, she now has 2 twin beds, bedding, a table and chairs, lamps, an easy chair and a dresser.  Way to go, my fellow FPCers!!  We're also going to have a shower for her - things like tin foil, plastic bags, shower curtains, etc.  Any excess funds we get, I just want to give it to her to buy groceries, but I guess we'll make that decision later.

This afternoon, I gave blood and then I came home and crashed!  I was so tired, I went upstairs, read for a few minutes, and then slept for almost 2 hours!!  That felt good!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...