Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Beautiful Day

All day today, I kept singing, "This is the day, this is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made..."  It was about 65 and sunny and the trees are beautiful - at least a bunch of them are.  Others are still green, but the oranges and yellows and maroons are spectacular!  I went to Fairfield today to meet up with Al (I needed to pick up some Tupperware from Vicki before leaving for Florida!)  While I was there, I shot some pictures, but I didn't get them uploaded yet.  Maybe tomorrow!

I got several things done today - I got Brighthouse taken care of as well as Pest Bear!  Tomorrow I've got to mow leaves if it doesn't rain too much.  The wind today did a number on our leaves.  I told Dave there weren't enough to mow, but by 5:00 or so, there seemed to be double what there had been earlier!

Tonight I had a sorority meeting - there were only 12 of us there.  It was short and sweet, though.  Bev gave a very interesting program about breast cancer.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...