Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday

Great BRT this morning!  We actually made it through a whole chapter today!  I love the 3rd chapter of James.  I think if we could all live by this chapter's lessons, the world would be a better place!

I called Mediacom today and they actually got someone here this afternoon.  He told me he was getting different readings on our modem, so he replaced it.  Lo and behold, I haven't had one disconnect this evening!  I hardly know what to do!!

Dave was able to find the laminate for our house today, but he didn't find any rolls of luxury vinyl.  He made a bunch of phone calls this afternoon, though, and found one place that had 20+ rolls of it and great rates.  So he's going there tomorrow.  Unfortunately neither Suzy nor Roberta will be with him.  I hope he picks out something I like!

Sudi, I hope you all have a fun time - be sure to tell everyone hello from me!!  Tonight after DWTS I have been going through pictures on my laptop.  I literally take thousands of pix (and so does Dave) and I don't always have time when I download them to my computer to go through and delete the so-so pix.  That's what I've been doing tonight.  What wonderful memories we've made in the last few years!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...