Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday

It was another beautiful fall day today.  I went outside this morning, looked at all the leaves on the lawn, and decided I'd better mulch some of them before it rained and there were thousands more leaves on the ground!  When I finished the lawn looked pretty good.  I'm almost positive that I'll need to mulch again later in the week, though, because the leaves are falling quickly now.  Also, our neighbors' leaves seem to all be coming into our yard.  What's up with that?

I've been waiting up watching the baseball game, but I think I'm going to go to bed before it's over.  Hopefully Kansas City has a big enough lead to win game 2!  I'm really not an American League fan, but I've been hoping KC wins just because of the proximity to us.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...