Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday

I got a lot of my to-do list done today!  I paid bills, got most everything on my desk dealt with, and got ready for tomorrow!  I even got my autumn tree pictures loaded on the computer and I remembered to take the trash out!  I didn't get my bank accounts reconciled, but that usually doesn't take me long, so I can do it in between events tomorrow!

As for fall trees, here's just one of the pictures I took in Fairfield.;  I should have had my camera with me today here in O-town because they are beautiful here - the cemetery is extremely beautiful today!


Maybe I'll take my camera with me tomorrow!  I put some others on Facebook for your enjoyment!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...