Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday

I got a little bored this evening.  I finished a book and then ate my lunch.  After lunch I turned on the race.  I remembered why I don't like to watch those races where they draft all the time.  Plus #2 won and I don't like him much!  He did sort of apologize for his antics last week, but he's apologized before and then came right back out and did something stupid the next race.  He must be a slow learner!  It wasn't a good day for the Hendricks' team...3 of the 4 drivers are out of the Chase.  Jeff is still in, but he's number 8 out of 8.  He's got to get a win next week to get back in the thick of things.

Dave says I'm going to love the paint in our home at The Ranch.  He and his family are going shopping tomorrow for the flooring.  I'll be anxious to see what they pick out! Mainly I want something that looks good with the paint and doesn't show dirt!

I've got a  big to-do list for this week.  First thing tomorrow, I'm calling Mediacom again.  There is just no excuse for this!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...