Saturday, May 16, 2015

Nice day

When I woke up this morning, I was fiddling with my necklace and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't turn on my neck.  Come to find out, somehow it had gotten a knot in it during the night.  I was able to get the heart off of it, but I couldn't get the knot out while it was on my neck...and it wasn't coming off because of the knot.  Dave went with me out to Bookins and one of the gals was able to get it off of my neck and get the knot out.  Still can't figure out how that happened!

While we were out that direction, Dave wanted to look at the used campers on the Vaughn's lot.  One of them was a '13 model and it wasn't too bad.  The other one was kind of cheap looking inside and didn't have a king sized bed.  So we took off for Bowling Motors to look at their inventory.  We found a couple we really like (in case our house sells!)  We'll see.

Speaking of the house, it got shown again this afternoon.  Since we had to be out of the house, we went to Eisenhower Elementary to see the baby ducks - there are 3 of them this year.  It started sprinkling on us so we headed back.  We went by the house and saw that the lookers hadn't been here yet, so Dave ran upstairs to get our Kindles and we took off for the park.  It was nice sitting there until the sprinkles got heavier and then we had to roll up the windows!  So we checked again and the lookers were gone this time.  It's so nice coming home!!  Tomorrow is an open house from 1-2:30 so we'll have to figure out somewhere to go again!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...