Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday or Saturday??

I had a terrible time today - I couldn't figure out if it was Friday or Saturday!  I think it was because Dave was here all day.  If he's home, it must be Saturday - right?  Wrong!  Tomorrow is a ballgame so it must be Saturday - right?  Right!!

We did more of the same today.  I did paperwork and laundry - Dave worked on emptying out his desk.  I worked on cleaning mine off.  I got through lots of paperwork, but I didn't get finished.  I do feel good about my progress, though!

Boy, is this place getting bare!  Dave's going to load the trailer tomorrow, so it should be even barer when I get home from Mt Pleasant!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...