Saturday, June 13, 2015

Good day for ducks!

We had another drizzly day over here.  I was going to Allison's ballgame and was all ready and waiting, when I got a message from Vicki that they had postponed the games until tomorrow because of all the rain Mt. Pleasant had.  It evidently didn't rain much in Fairfield today because Washington's varsity played their games against Fairfield today - even with the drizzle.  I'm pretty sure we could have gotten the games in...bummer!

When I found out the games were off, I changed clothes and called Bob & Ann to make sure they knew.  Good thing I called them - they hadn't gotten the message yet and they were just ready to come get me.  Since I stayed home, Dave and I got the upstairs pretty well cleaned out.  Other than our clothes, there's not much left in the upstairs.  Our bed is still there, but everything is packed and dealt with.  I was able to get more of my paperwork done and Dave made yet another trip to the Klassi Kloset to donate things.  Because of my back, I'm not much help with carrying stuff so poor Dave is being the workhorse and carrying all of the boxes.  He does call in help for the furniture!

I thought I should share a picture of where we're going to be living.  This is the front of the building - we're on the backside on the 2nd floor!

We're both getting excited now.  In fact, I wish we could be in the last weekend of June.  We could just stay in our own place instead of a motel for Kaylee & Clay's wedding.  Darn!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...