Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tuesday

I felt better this morning, so Dave and I took the bikes and went to Big Woods Lake to ride.  We got to the back side of the lake, so about 1/2 mile when my bike blew a tire!  We've decided that there must be a nail sticking up on the bridge or something because there was a definite puncture in the tire!  So tomorrow Dave is going fishing early in the morning and while he's there he's going to check the bridge to see if there's a nail or something sticking out of one of the boards.  While I was waiting for Dave to come pick me up, I met a nice couple who winter in Dunedin, but used to have a place on Ulmerton.  Nice couple!

Now we're watching the Cubs.  Sure wish they'd get their bats to working!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...