Wednesday, September 2, 2015

We had a good day today.  Dave left here around 8:00 or so to go fishing in his little boat.  He actually left around 6:30 but it started raining on him so he came back home.  He said he enjoyed himself but didn't catch any fish.  He had a bite or two but no luck landing anything.  While he was gone, I went to Walmart for some picture frames and some groceries.  I found some boneless pork ribs that looked wonderful, so I put them in the slow cooker for us for tonight.  Mmm...mmmm - they were delicious!  I also bought some Rhodes frozen rolls and sat 9 of them out to rise.  Unfortunately they rose to past double and I had to cook them at 3:00 PM so we had a little snack in the afternoon!

Bryan sent us a video of Aidan last night...he's learned something new!


I sure hope you can see this - he's so cute!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...